DON'T MISS OUR WORLD CLASS BIKE SHOW !!!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED SUNDAY AT 4PM First Prize $500 and Magazine Cover shoot for Road Hawk Magazine ! Winner takes all, this event is people's choice.
2018 RIVER CITY POWERSPORTS SHOW
REGULAR JOES BIKE SHOW CLASSES
1) VINTAGE AMERICAN 1983 and back. (1st & 2nd)
2) VINTAGE EUROPEAN 1983 and back.
3) VINTAGE JAPANESE 1983 and back.
4) TIDDLER CLASS 1983 and back Mini Bikes, Scooters, Mopeds. Vespa, Cushman, Sears etc (1st & 2nd)
5) RADICAL CUSTOM One-off, wild ground-up customs. (1st & 2nd)
6) RADICAL BAGGER State-of-the-art custom touring bikes. (1st & 2nd)
7) BEST INDIAN All years and models. (1st & 2nd)
8) OPEN TRIKE Any make/model. (1st & 2nd)
9) MODIFIED STREET/STOCK Factory street models NO frame mods. No front wheels over 21''. (1st & 2nd)
10) MODIFIED STOCK BAGGER Factory touring models NO frame mods. No front wheels over 21''. (1st & 2nd)
11) BEST CHOPPER Extended forks 60/70's style.
12) BEST SPORT BIKE (1st & 2nd)
13) BEST SPORTSTER All years. (1'st & 2nd)
14) OPEN CRUSIER (1'st & 2nd)
15) BEST BOBBER 1960/70's style custom bobbers. (1st)
16) LADY RIDER Must be ridden and owned by a lady. (1st)
17) BEST PAINT
18) BEST OF SHOW To be chosen from the winners of classes 1 through 17.
19) BEST DISPLAY An eye catching display or theme.
RIVER CITY POWERSPORTS SHOW BIKE SHOW CLASSES AND RULES
1) One Class per bike with the exception of the following: Best of Show, Best Paint, Peoples Choice, Any Sponsor's Award and Editors Choice.
2) Bikes entered in show must be displayed in Show Bike Area. They can not be displayed in vendors booths.
3) Peoples Choice will be a fund raiser event Voting will be as follows $1.00 per vote. A container will be set up for each bike which ever bike receives the most $ will win. This year's proceeds donated to the AMERICAN LEGION RIDERS in Owensboro.
4) Show area must be cleared of all cleaning supplies, lawn chairs etc.
5) A bike can not be entered in both the Baddest Bagger Show and the River City PowerSports Show. One or the other.
6) Best of Show will be chosen form the class winners.