DON'T MISS OUR WORLD CLASS BIKE SHOW !!!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED SUNDAY AT 4PM First Prize $500 and Magazine Cover shoot for Road Hawk Magazine ! Winner takes all, this event is people's choice.
BIKE SHOW CLASSES
1) VINTAGE AMERICAN 1980 and back.
2) VINTAGE EUROPEAN 1980 and back.
3) VINTAGE JAPANESE 1980 and back.
4) RADICAL CUSTOM One-off, wild ground-up customs. (1st and 2nd)
3) RADICAL BAGGER State-of-the-art custom touring bikes. (1st and 2nd)
4) BEST INDIAN All years and models. (1st and 2nd)
5) BEST VICTORY All years and models. (1st and 2nd)
6) OPEN TRIKE Any make/model. (1st and 2nd)
7) MODIFIED STREET/STOCK Factory street models NO frame mods. No front wheels over 21 ''.(1st and 2nd)
8) MODIFIED STOCK BAGGER Factory touring models NO frame mods. No front wheels over 21 ''. (1st and 2nd)
9) BEST CHOPPER Extended forks 60/70s style.
10) BEST SPORT BIKE (1st and 2nd)
11) BEST SPORTSTER All years. (1st and 2nd)
12) OPEN CRUSIER (1st and 2nd)
13) BEST BOBBER 1960/70s style custom bobbers. (1st and 2nd)
14) LADY RIDER Must be ridden and owned by a lady.
15) BEST PAINT
16) BEST OF SHOW To be chosen from the winners of classes 1 through 14.
17) BEST DISPLAY An eye catching display or theme.
18) LEATHER AND CHROME EDITORS CHOICE
RIVER CITY POWERSPORTS SHOW BIKE SHOW CLASSES AND RULES
1) One Class per bike with the exception of the following: Best of Show, Best Paint, Peoples Choice, Any Sponsor's Award and Editors Choice.
2) Bikes entered in show must be displayed in Show Bike Area. They can not be displayed in vendors booths.
3) Peoples Choice will be a fund raiser event Voting will be as follows $1.00 per vote. A container will be set up for each bike which ever bike receives the most $ will win. Charity will be announced before the opening of the show.
4) Show area must be cleared of all cleaning supplies, lawn chairs etc.
5) A bike can not be entered in both the Baddest Bagger Show and the River City PowerSports Show. One or the other.
6) Best of Show will be chosen form the class winners.